Thursday, November 8, 2007

A sad yarn re-visited


A while back, I posted an entry about some sad yarn I left on the shelf of the Jo-Ann's because even on sale, it was a little too much money for my yarn budget. Well, yesterday I went back into the same Jo-Ann's, and instead of being on sale for $4.00 dollars (or what ever it was)--it was now $1.50 a skein. Must rescue soft Italian yarn. (Now that it was within my budget!) I am not sure of what I'm going to do with this yarn--I don't think I have enough of each color for sweaters, and the colors don't really go together. Maybe a vest in each color, or maybe sweaters for my nieces for Christmas. I do know one thing--this yarn is going to have a nice comfy spot in my attic, with lots of other yarn to hang out with.
In other news, my customer for the custom order has sent payment and as soon as the payment clears, her order will be heading off to her. I hope she likes her accessories. My first sale. Yahoo!

1 comment:

Copperheart said...

Pretty yarn! I love the purple